Based in Kyiv, Ukraine
Press / Business contact:
Ukrainian solo indie game developer, designer and musician. The author of the critically acclaimed, multi award-winning indie game “G30” which has been featured many times by Apple and Google. The author of the “quadline” - new ultra minimalistic symmetrical puzzle game without any text or numbers. Keeps looking for the new forms of gameplay and player experience in game design experiments. His aim is to prove with his projects that with the right attitude and passion to game development, a person can create quality and successful games on his own.
Finished the second game "quadline" - ultra minimalistic symmetrical puzzle game with new puzzle mechanics and without any text or numbers.
G30 trailer YouTube
quadline trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Ivan Kovalov, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Ivan Kovalov. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "GTP Indie Cup 2017" - Best Mobile Game
- "GTP Indie Cup 2017" - Critics' Choice
- "GetIT Awards 2017" - GDC Special Award
- "Casual Connect Seattle 2017" - Indie Prize - Most Innovative Game
- "Casual Connect Kyiv 2017" - Indie Prize - Most Innovative Game
- "GevGAMM 2018 Awards" - Excellence In Game Design
- "CEEGA Awards 2018" - Best Mobile Game
- "Google Indie Games Festival 2019" - Winner
- "Google Indie Games Festival 2022" - Winner
G30 App store
G30 Google Play
G30 Google Play demo version
Quadline App store
Quadline Google Play
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Solo Indie Developer
Narrative editor, Business development